BRIEFING – “Bridging the FET Innovation Gap“ facilitates the translation of European research excellence into tangible innovation potential. The project leverages different ways of exploiting FET research by supporting researchers in their innovation exploration and fosters the connection between the worlds of researchers and different business stakeholder groups. Our services are based on a flexible system of support tools and services that allow for a tailor-made approach to the diverse needs of the different stakeholder groups.
Members of the Consortium
- Bwcon GmbH (Germany)
- Politecnico di Milano – CILab (Creative Industries Lab) – Deparmtent of Design, Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering (Italy)
- Innomine Group (Hungary)
All services are for free for FET projects. Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs can be reported as project cost for running FET projects.
- Training programme for exploitation of research results
- Identifying Business Opportunities through a Lean approach
- Innovation and IP strategy
- Operational technology transfer and Collaboration with industry
- Online Business Training and coaching
- Innovation opportunity workshop
- Onsite Matchmaking
- Peer-to-Peer experience sharing and dialogue
- Online Pitch