For our international projects we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and implementing international H2020 innovation management projects. She/he will keep contact with international consortia members (on-line, in-person) in English and coordinate to deliver results in a timely and precise manner.
The successful candidate will independently represent Innomine at project meetings and reviews, autonomously manage stakeholders (partners, subcontractors, project participants), and prepare deliverables (papers, presentations etc.). To achieve this goal by the end of the first year, she/he will receive continuous support and supervision from senior colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree (economy or business or engineering)
- Min. 3-5 years of project management experience in the fields of management consultancy or IT projects. Familiarity with innovation management issues or EU Horizon2020 Grants is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian – written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, keeping deadlines and ensuring communication
- Proactive, flexible and positive personality
- Competitive compensation
- Home office options
- Exciting professional challenges, continuous development opportunity
- Support and guidance from seniors and managers, mentoring
- Cheerful, youthful and supporting team
- Dynamic, transparent and creative environment with international relations
If you are interested, please, send your English language CV and motivation letter to email@example.com