part time with home office option
Refresh your career by joining our exceptional team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the communication of international H2020 innovation management projects. The Communications Specialist will initiate and support our projects’ external communications initiatives to share our story with specific business audience, professional community groups, teammates and other stakeholders on various channels.
The successful candidate delivers communications plans, content and mature messages in writing. He or she would also smoothly manage the day to day operations of communication tools like social media, blogs, webpages, personalized direct communication and community building.
Monitors and maintains strong social media and online presence of projects. Utilizes social media analytics tools to track engagement and draw conclusions about users and content in order to enhance efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or related field and/or related experience
- Familiarity with Economy or Business or Engineering/IT issues is a plus
- Fluent in English – excellent written and oral communication skills
- Practical knowledge of social media, online communication, analytics and community building
- Attention to analytical and reporting details, ability to draw conclusions and act upon them
- Computer literacy e.g. MS Office, HTML, WordPress, SM platforms, mass mailing
- Proactive, flexible and positive personality
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Competitive compensation
- Home office options
- Exciting professional challenges, continuous development opportunity
- Cheerful, youthful and supporting team
- Dynamic, transparent and creative environment with international relations
If you are interested, please, send your English language CV and motivation letter to email@example.com